Private Hoa Lu Tam Coc Full-Day Tour with Boat Ride & Buffet Lunch
A full-day private tour of the Ninh Binh and Tam Coc regions of Vietnam. You will ride a "sampan" boat and ride a bike through the countryside before ending your day watching the sun set atop a mountain.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ninh Binh Tours, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Your tour will begin at 7:30AM, at which point your English-speaking tour guide and private car will pick you up from your hotel in Ha Noi city for departure to Trang An. You will then arrive at the Trang An wharf, where you will take a "sampan" to visit the Trang An cave complex and the scene of the King Kong film.
At midday, you will enjoy a fantastic buffet-style lunch consisting of authentic Vietnamese cuisine. You will then re-board your private car to continue onward to visit the Tam Coc wharf where you will hop on your sampan to visit 3 caves along the Ngo Dong river. Following this, you will begin a biking tour around the Tam Coc area, with plenty of scenery to enjoy as you peddle through the countryside.
At 3:30PM, you will continue your tour by visiting the Mua Cave. You can climb 500 stone steps in order to achieve a rewarding view that spans all the way to Tam Coc. You will stay up at this serene location, looking down on the Ngo Dong river while the sun sets. At 5:00PM, you will re-board your private car to return Ha Noi, and at around 7:00PM, you will be returned back to your local accommodation.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.