Private Hobart Discover South East Food and Scenic Tour
Explore the Tasman Peninsula
Sample delicious chocolates at Federation Chocolate
Have lunch at Port Arthur Lavender Farm
Enjoy wine tasting at Bangor Wine and Oyster Shed
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off within 20km of Hobart CBD.
- Entry to Unzoo
- Pickup and drop off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tasmanian Devil Unzoo, 5990 Arthur Hwy, Taranna, Tasmania 7180 Australia
Depart from Hobart and travel over the Tasman Bridge travelling about an hour south east until you arrive at the Pirates Bay lookout, where there is ample opportunity for plenty of photos. Then it’s on to the Devils Kitchen for more photo opportunities and a short 5-minute walk to the Tasmans Arch for more breathtaking views.
Enjoy some time at the Fossil Bay Lookout then it’s time for lunch at the Port Arthur Lavender Farm. Next, tantalize your taste buds with a tasting session at Federation Chocolate before seeing the Tasmanian Devils at Tasmanian Devil Unzoo.
On the way back there is a stop at Bangor where you can enjoy wine tasting and some oysters. Enjoy a relaxing trip back into Hobart stopping at the Rosny Lookout where you will be able to take in all the spectacular views of Hobart with Mt Wellington as the backdrop.
Departure Point :Hobart Rivulet, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.