Private Holbox Island Adventure
Discover the paradisiacal beaches of Holbox Island, a natural space on the northern coast of Yucatan characterized by its spectacular landscapes and its great diversity of birds.
We start a 2 hour trip to Chiquilá where we board the boat that continues to Isla de la Pasión and Isla Pájaros, perfect places for bird watching; we stop at the sandbanks, a virgin beach with white sand and crystal clear waters. We will enjoy a typical meal at a local restaurant. After recovering your energies, it's time to board a golf cart for a 30-minute guided tour of the island.
After an hour of free time on some of the nicest beaches, we return to the center of Holbox where we enjoy free time on the charming island. After a day of revelry enjoying the nature and tranquility of Holbox Island, we will return to the Port of Chiquilá to take the road back to the hotels.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Sweet Rolls, Bananas, water & Coffee
- Private transportation
- Guided tour in golf cart
- Bottled water - Also soft drink and 1 beer per guest
What's excluded :
- Photo packages & Souvenirs available for purchase
- The Natural Reserve Fee 13 USD per person is payable upon pick-up in cash
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chiquila, Chiquila, Yucatan Peninsula
Pick up at any locations in Tulum, Riviera Maya, Cancún. We have a short stop before boarding with a continental breakfast.
-Boat departure from Chiquilá pier
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Isla de la Pasión, Quintana Roo, Mexico
We will visit Isla Pasión and Isla Pajaros (Birds Island), the perfect places for bird watching followed by a visit to a white sand bank surrounded by crystal clear waters where we will make fun on the water and sand.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Holbox Island, Holbox Island, Yucatan Peninsula
Discover the paradise beaches of Holbox Island, a natural area on the northern coast of Yucatan characterized by its spectacular landscapes and its great diversity of birds.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Playa Holbox, Quintana Roo, Mexico
We will enjoy a typical meal at a local restaurant. After lunch you can enjoy two hours of free time to enjoy the beach or take a golf cart to discover more of Isla Holbox.
After a day of revelry enjoying the nature and tranquility of Holbox Island, we will return to Puerto de Chiquilá to take the road back to the hotels
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/AirBnb and private condos and houses pick-up is offered for this tour. Once we receive your booking we will organize the pick up time and location with you. This is a private tour and you can customize the itinerary at your convenience.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/8/2020 - 11/7/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.