Private Honeymoon Tour in Barbados
Discover the gems of Barbados. Looking for the ultimate honeymoon in paradise? This is it. Every newlywed is looking for that memorable experience with his or her better half. This tour will put together that dream honeymoon tour for you. Join the friendly guide and stroll the boardwalk in the UNESCO site of Bridgetown, as you walk past fabulous 16th and 18th-century buildings. You'll watch the sunset with vibrant colors of orange, yellow and black. Look across the distance as you stroll the boardwalk of the finest city landscapes in the Caribbean.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal boat
- Local Singer
What's excluded :
- You will begin your honeymoon tour with pickup from your local hotel. Learn about the rich history of Bridgetown, as you walk watching the sunset. Spend an unforgettable evening in Bridgetown.
Take a short walk on the boardwalk in Bridgetown and see the local marina, where the boats and yachts from around the world are on the waterfront. Take pictures of the finest landscapes in the Caribbean. Afterward, have dinner at a café or on a personal boat reserved exclusively for you for 2 hours. Watch the sunset as you enjoy a dinner of your choice, either authentic Bajan or American cuisine, with a local singer performing live music as you dine. Transportation to and from your hotel is provided.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress Formal
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Ruthann Discovery Tours will constantly monitor updates from the WHO, CDC, and the Barbados Government updates to continue to offer our tours in the safest possible surroundings of Barbados
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.