Private Horse-Drawn Sleigh Ride In Banff
Climb up into the traditional one horse-drawn sleigh, cuddle up and indulge in some chocolates and a delicious alcoholic beverage to up the romance factor. See the horse's steamy breath rise in clouds as you set out into the snow-covered landscape of the mountain meadows close to the Banff townsite. Glide through the pristine meadows, admiring stunning views of the mountains and the surrounding valley. Look out for local wildlife and snap photos as you travel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Friendly driver
- Chocolates and alcoholic beverage
What's excluded :
- National Park Fees
- Transportation to stables
- Snacks - Marshmallows are available for purchase onsite
- Entry/Admission - Banff National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
You will meet at the Warner Stables 15 minutes before your departure time. Enjoy a 40-minute sleigh ride on your private two seater cutter sleigh through the mountain meadows, situated close to the Banff town site. Admire the stunning views of majestic Mount Rundle and beautiful Mount Norquay as your guide provides information on the surrounding area. Cuddle up under a buffalo robe and indulge in some chocolates and sparkling wine to up the romance factor. If you are lucky you may even spot some local wildlife including deer or elk. A magical ride perfect for a romantic date, engagement or a special treat.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Warner Stables - Banff Trail Riders, 100 Sundance Rd, Banff, AB T1L 1B9, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years. Children (under 18 years) and babies are not permitted on this tour.
- Maximum of two adults per sleigh.
- Please dress appropriately. The sleigh is “open top” so we recommend that everyone dresses warm with multiple layers, mitts, hats, a thick winter jacket and boots.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Masks are required for the duration of the ride.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.