Private horseback riding tour in the highlands (Huasquiña)
A private and completely guided ride in the middle of the desert, which reaches petroglyphs left by the pre-Columbian inhabitants.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Riding helmet
What's excluded :
A unique activity in the Tarapacá region, just 2 hours from Iquique, disconnect and enjoy yourself in the small town of Huasquiña, located in the pre-mountain range; marvel at the activities of its interactive farm, its horseback riding routes, archaeological trekking (going through ancient routes full of petroglyphs) and the incredible local cuisine.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.