Private Houseboat Backwater Day Cruise tour with Lunch from Cochin
Kerala backwaters offer a lifetime experience to explore the scenic and stunning backwaters of Alleppey and Kumarakom. A chain of brackish lagoons and canals linking five large lakes, Kerala Backwaters is a maze of water bodies stretching over 900 kilometers. One of the most important aspects of tourism in Kerala, the backwaters were used traditionally as waterways to ferry rice and spices from one place to another in kettuvallams, or the traditional rice barges, which now form the major tourist attraction and ferry tourists and visitors from one destination to another.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop off from Cochin
- Bottled Water in Car
- Kerala traditional Lunch in Houseboat
- All Taxes Included
- Entry/Admission - Kerala Backwaters
What's excluded :
- Any other services not specified in Inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kerala Backwaters, India
Kerala is famous for the beauty of its backwaters. You will be picked up from your Cochin Hotel / Airport / Port as per time schedule. Our driver will reach your pick up point on time and drive 2 hrs to Alleppey / Kumarakom. Upon arrival check-in to the houseboat. You will get a traditional welcome drink (Thunder coconut). Delicious Kerala traditional lunch on board. After 3 hrs the cruise will end and the driver will drop you off at Cochin by car.
Duration: 7 hours
Pass By: Kochi (Cochin), Kochi (Cochin), Ernakulam District, Kerala
Pick up and drop off will be in Cochin city.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will get information from our office once done booking. Airports
- Kochi Airport, Kochi (Cochin) India
- Ernakulam Wharf, Willingdon Island, Kochi, Kerala 682003, India
- Samudrika, Indira Gandhi Rd, Willingdon Island, Kochi, Kerala 682009, India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.