Private Howler Monkey Adventure From Belize City
Explore the Howler Monkey Sanctuary With a Licensed Local Tour Guide! Jose Tours Belize is a family run business that provides visitors with new adventures, unforgettable experiences, and quality services in Belize. This tour provides an experienced guide as well as an A/C tour van to provide safe and comfortable transportation as you enjoy your trip!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Per person - Belizean lunch of rice and beans, stewed chicken, potato salad or coleslaw. Sodas and bottled water!
- Entry/Admission - Community Baboon Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Community Baboon Sanctuary, Bermudian Landing Opposite Soccer field Belize
This tour takes us to the Black Howler Monkey Sanctuary that is located about 35 miles northwest of Belize City. Expect to get up close and personal with the monkeys! The hike goes through the trails where they are most likely to be found; happy and in their natural habitat.
There are no cages or exhibits and this allows the visitor to see these monkeys going about their daily routine of foraging for food, taking care of their young and munching on the surrounding vegetation. This is a great family activity and our visitors are educated about the importance of the conservation efforts that keep these monkeys safe.
Iguanas, birds and other wildlife in the area can also be spotted on this tour. Your guide might even be able to get a picture of you with a monkey! Have a blast with this boisterous group of monkeys during your time in Belize.
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :1: FORT STREET TOURISM VILLAGE, Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
2: San Pedro Belize Express Water Taxi, 111 North Front Street, Belize City, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
Our departure points are usually from the San Pedro Belize Express for our clients coming from Caye Caulker and San Pedro, or from Terminal 1 at the cruise ship dock for our cruise ship clients. If you need us to pick you up from a specific hotel, let us know via email and we’d be glad to accommodate your needs. We can do pickups anywhere in Belize City. Guests on San Pedro, Caye Caulker, St. George's Caye and other islands would need to come in to Belize City to be picked up. Our tours usually leave at 9:00 AM CST, but if you’d like to leave earlier, let us know. We do not offer pickups at Harvest Caye for cruise passengers coming on Norwegian Cruise Line ships as it is a private island owned by that company and most local operators are unable to offer tours there. Airports
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize Tourism Village
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.