Private Hue Royal tombs half day tour
Southeast of the Citadel, on both banks of the Perfume River, are seven royal tombs. Monuments to the rulers of the Nguyen dynasty, including Khai Dinh and Tu Duc, the tombs are all definitely worth a visit. Each one is built in the traditional Vietnamese style of geomancy, even modifying the surrounding landscape to ensure straight lines, certain directional orientation, and other elements designed to comply with supernatural forces.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Khai Dinh
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Tu Duc
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tomb of Khai Dinh, Thuy Bang Commune, Huong Thuy, 530000 Vietnam
The Nguyen Emperor Khai Dinh's Royal Tomb is unique among the royal tombs in Hue, Vietnam. Where other royal tombs are expansive and invite respectful reflection, Khai Dinh built his final resting place to be monumental in style and bombastic in execution.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Tu Duc, Tay Nhat Hamlet, An Cuu Village, Hue 530000 Vietnam
The Tomb of Emperor Tu Duc, with its lotus-filled lake and central pavilion and the simple and serene
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :33 Võ Thị Sáu, Phú Hội, Thành phố Huế, Thừa Thiên Huế, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hue city Center or A Travel Mate Hue Office 33 Vo Thi Sau, Hue City
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.