Private Inle Lake Excursion to Kakku Full Day
This excursion Inle Lake to Kakku trip provides us the best sites of Kakku. You will see Kakku Pagoda, Htan-Pha-Ya cave and the daily life of the local people in the area.
Location: Kakku, Myanmar
Duration: 8 hours (approx.) – Full day
Start/End: Your hotel in Inle Lake
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Situated in the heart of Shan plateau and 900 meters above sea level, Inle Lake is a beautiful highland lake. The lake is large – 22km long and 10km wide – and its shores and hinterland are home to diverse ethnic groupings
Travel one hour by road to Taunggyi then continue for about one more hour to Kakku, (depending on road and weather conditions). Visit the Kakku Pagoda complex of over 2000 stupas. Lunch at local restaurant. Then continue to visit Htan-Pha-Ya village and cave.
Unknown Shan Buddha images of various sizes are kept on the wall of the small shallow Htan-Pha-Ya cave. Visit a typical Pao village including their plantations on the way back to Taunggyi. Return to hotel. Trip ends.
Departure Point :Hotel in Inle
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.