Private Insider Art Tour of Bushwick Brooklyn with Street Art Graffiti Walk
Go behind the scenes of the art world in Bushwick, Brooklyn. Enjoy street art, experience a unique community art space and enjoy two artist studio visits. Vogue recently named Bushwick the second coolest neighborhood on the planet. Take in history in the making and visit this nexus of the art world reminiscent of the Soho art scene in the 70s. The 3-hour tour kicks off with a street art walk and concludes with red wine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local, professional guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Like A Local Tours, Brooklyn, NY 11211
Join in on this unique opportunity to meet and hear from working Brooklyn artists in the intimacy and richness of their studio and take home information on how to start an emerging art collection.
Vogue recently named Bushwick the second coolest neighborhood on the planet (behind an enclave in Toronto if you’re wondering). Ride the L train while you can, take in history in the making and visit this nexus of the art world reminiscent of the Soho art scene in the 70s. The tour kicks off with a street art walk and concludes with red wine. What could be better? Cheers!
Stop At: Bushwick Collective Street Art, 427 Troutman St, Brooklyn, NY 11237-2601
You'll start at AP Cafe (a unique working space and cafe) then enjoy the street art of The Bushwick Collective. Next we proceed to Parenthesis Art Space, an innovative art gallery, for a curator led talk. Then you'll enjoy two artist studio visits, where you will view their work, learn about their process, and perhaps hear what inspires them or the story behind a particular piece. A large portion of tour proceeds go to the artists and art organizations. Light refreshments will be provided. Bushwick is a fantastic neighborhood and the tour guide will make recommendations for shopping, restaurants, bars, and street art sights after the tour.
A large portion of tour proceeds go to the artists and art organizations.
Departure Point :Good Morning Brooklyn, 31 Wyckoff Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11237, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Availability of the artists is subject to change. Please be aware.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.