Private Iquitos City tour & Quistococha Lagoon Including Botanical Park and Zoo
You will start your tour in downtown Iquitos, visiting the Main Square,the plaza 28 de Julio and Palacio de Justicia. On the way back, pass by the local market and the Casa de Hierro (iron house) designed by Gustave Eiffel. Proceed to the Quistococha lagoon, botanical park and zoo to admire the rainforest flora and fauna.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish).
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Admission to The Quistococha National Tourist Park
- Entry/Admission - Complejo Turistico de Quistococha
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Armas de Iquitos, Iquitos Peru
Iquitos Main Square is an urban space located in the center of the city. It is the most attractive tourist spot in Iquitos for foreign audiences. In addition, it is the venue for large civic parades and various official events. In its surroundings there are different hotel establishments, restaurants, in addition to the Iglesia Matriz and La Casa de Fierro, which can be seen from this square and is one of the essential points that tourists should visit.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: 28 De Julio, Iquitos, Peru
It is the largest square in the city and the second most important after the Plaza de Armas de Iquitos.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: La Casa de Fierro, Jirón Próspero, Iquitos 16002, Peru
The Iron House of Iquitos is considered Historical-Cultural Heritage of the Nation. Constructed by Eiffel, it is one of the emblematic buildings that the city of Iquitos has.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Complejo Turistico de Quistococha, Carretera Iquitos-Nauta, Km 6.5 40 minutes from Plaza de Armas, Iquitos 511 Peru
Visit the Quistococha lagoon, botanical park and zoo to admire the vast Amazon rainforest fauna and flora. The complex constitutes a space for the conservation and care of the environment, as well as being one of the most important tourist attractions in the city of Iquitos.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located in Iquitos downtown.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Most travelers can participate
- It is recommended to bring local currency (peruvian Sol), for drinks, snacks, tips, souvenirs and for horseback riding service, if you require it.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.