Private Irpinia Gourmet Tour from Sorrento with Sommelier
Are you ready for new food and wine experience? This is not Chianti! This is not Montalcino! This is Irpinia. And there is a difference between a driver and a driver/sommelier. We provide the ability to walk through the vineyards, to touch the grapes, to be in contact with nature, to open an oak barrel to smell the scents of wine is not ready yet, to taste wines in the vineyard. Enjoy the tour visiting a winery and tasting prestigious DOCG (Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garantita) status wines: Fiano di avellino, Greco di Tufo and Taurasi. At the end of wine tasting we visit a cheese factory, very similar to a farm. Don't forget the ricotta and caciocavallo are waiting for us! The last stop is at salami factory to see the live production. The best Prosciutto of Campania is from Irpinia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Driver / Guide (food&wine expert)
- Bottled water
- Guided wine tasting (3 glasses of wine)
- Food tasting (3 different types of cheese)
- Food tasting (2 different types of salami)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Antico Castello Winery
- Entry/Admission - Caseificio Antichi Sapori di Grelle Nunzio
- Entry/Admission - Prosciuttificio Ciarcia Di Ciarcia Vittorio & C. Snc
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Antico Castello Winery, Contrada Poppano 11/bis, 83050 San Mango sul Calore Italy
Visit the vineyard and cellar. Guided wine tasting of 3 glasses of wine: Fiano di Avellino DOCG, Greco di Tufo DOCG and Taurasi DOCG.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Caseificio Antichi Sapori di Grelle Nunzio, strada Provinciale, 40, 83030 Venticano AV, Italy
During the visit at cheese factory you can see the cows and the calves. Then you can see the production of cheese. At the end you taste ricotta cheese, mozzarella and caciocavallo.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Prosciuttificio Ciarcia Di Ciarcia Vittorio & C. Snc, ctr. Ilici, Venticano, AV 83030, 83030 Zona Industriale Ilici AV, Italy
During the visit you can see the production of prosciutti. Then you taste two different types of salami.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from any hotel in Sorrento.On request we drop off travelers in a different location.Airports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Salerno Costa d'Amalfi Airport, Via Olmo, snc, 84092 Bellizzi SA, Italy
- Port of Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Your health is our first priority. All our drivers have been vaccinated with the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.