Private Isla Mujeres Catamaran Tour From Cancun
Enjoy a day sailing through the Caribbean Sea aboard on a 37 ft Catamaran. Decide if you want to go on a trip to Isla Mujeres or just sail on the bay. Snorkel and discover the natural beauty of the great reefs of Cancun. Private tour with a maximum of 25 passengers. You can choose between a half day or a full day trip.
per adult from
4 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Museo Subacuatico de Arte
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- $13 USD per person dock and reef tax,
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Subacuatico de Arte, Cerrada Las Golondrinas Alfredo V. Bonfil # 24, 77560 Mexico
Snorkel takes places in Manchones reef and underwater Museum.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Playa Norte, north end of Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres Mexico
You can stop in Playa norte to enjoy a nice swim it it's turquoise water.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Isla mujeres, Av Rueda Medina 14, Salina Grande, Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
In the 7 hour option, free time in Isla Mujeres is optional
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Marina Chac Chi, Km 3.2, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation is not included. But we can quote roundtrip transportation from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress comfortable clothes, swimming suit, towel, sunglasses, biodegradable sunblock.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Cost for face masks for travelers: $1.00 USD per visitor.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.