Private Isla Mujeres Catamaran Tour - Pachanga Boat - For up to 30 people
Enjoy a day sailing through the Caribbean Sea aboard our 40 ft Catamaran, you can choose a trip to Isla Mujeres or just sailing on the bay. Snorkel and discover the natural beauty of the great reefs and the multi color fish.
Our staff will take good care of you and will create an unforgettable day for you.
This is a full day trip. Transportation is available upon request and extra price.
per adult from
4 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- All activities
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Museo Subacuatico de Arte
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- $13 USD per person dock and reef tax, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Subacuatico de Arte, Cerrada Las Golondrinas Alfredo V. Bonfil # 24, 77560 Mexico
You will snorkel at Cancun Underwater museum and Manchones reef.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Playa Norte, north end of Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres Mexico
Swim Stop in the most beautiful beach in Isla Mujeres
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Marina Chac Chi, Km 3.2, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation is additional and can be quoted, from Cancun up to Tulum.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Cost for face masks for travelers: $1.00 USD per visitor.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.