Private Island Beach Day from Nassau
Escape Nassau’s crowds in favor of a beach day on a private offshore isle with soft white sand and tranquil aquamarine waters perfect for relaxing. After a scenic ferry ride, you’re free to enjoy the island at your leisure. You have access to beach chairs, umbrellas, as well as the two pools overlooking the beach. A variety of food and drinks is available for purchase, and poolside cabanas are available to rent, if you wish.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Round-trip ferry ride
- Beach and pool access
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Cabana rental
- Your beach day starts with the 30-minute ferry ride to a private island, less than a mile off the Nassau coast.
When you arrive, you are free to spend your time however you wish. Grab a provided beach chair and umbrella or go swimming in the calm aquamarine water. With sugar-white sand, swaying palm trees and crisp white chairs and structures, the beach on the island provides a chic setting away from the hustle and bustle of Nassau.
If you’re not the saltwater type, take a dip any of the two beachfront pools instead, or rent a poolside cabana for a little luxury. When you get hungry or thirsty, check out the market and various bars, where you can sip frozen tropical cocktails, munch on snacks, salads and sandwiches, or get your caffeine fix at Starbucks. Escape from the sun on a shaded patio when your skin turns pink.
In the mid-afternoon, re-board the ferry for the return ride to Nassau.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Boat the ferry at Prince George Wharf, located in downtown Nassau, adjacent to Senor Frogs. Returns to original departure point at 2:30 PM.Ports
- Prince George Wharf, 2 Charlotte St, Nassau, The Bahamas
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years
- Food and alcohol may not be brought onto the island
- Please note that beach chairs, umbrellas and water toys are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis; cabana rental is also first-come, first-served
- Restrooms and freshwater showers are available on the island
- Note: passengers arriving on a Carnival cruise ship cannot book this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.