Private Italian cooking class & lunch in the woods outside Milan
Learn how to cook classic, organic Italian dishes with a personal chef and then enjoy lunch together in the middle of the woods, only 1 hour outside of Milan.
• Tell the chef what you're interested in learning to cook: pasta, lasagna, gnocchi, ravioli, risotto, eggplant Parmigiana, caponata, Ossobuco, and more!
• Beer and wine are included
• Take the train from Milano Centrale station and in 45 minutes you'll arrive in Sesto Calende, where you'll be picked up at the station and driven to the host's home in the Ticino Natural park (5 minutes away). After lunch, you can walk through the woods and try to spot different animals!
• Marco is a personal chef
• This experience is bookable as a private event only
per adult from
What's included :
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Bring home traditional recipes and culinary skills
- Experience first hand the local culture and cuisine
- Drinks and beverages (Beer, Wine, Coffee, Water)
What's excluded :
- About your host, Marco: "In 2017 I started as a professional chef, and my activities include being a personal chef, hosting supper clubs, and cooking classes. Using innovative cooking techniques and ingredients from local farms allows me to create dishes that have real flavor. I love music and I love traveling."
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Lasagna | Gnocchi | Ravioli | Risotto - A first main course seasoned with organic ingredients, purchased from local farms
• Parmigiana | Caponata | Ossobuco | Involtini - A second course prepared with organic ingredients, purchased from local farms
• Cannoli | Tiramisù | Panna cotta | Zabaione - A delicious and homemade dessert
Departure Point :Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations. Learn more about our guidelines: https://intercom.help/eatwith/en/articles/4055547-eatwith-health-and-safety-guidelines
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.