Private Jaipur day trip from Delhi by Luxury Car
Explore the highlights of Jaipur on a private full-day tour from New Delhi. Your driver-guide takes you to top Pink City attractions including the UNESCO World Heritage site Amber Fort, Nahargarh Fort, and Jaigarh Fort. Take in magnificent buildings including the City Palace, Hawa Mahal (Palace of Wind), Birla Mandir Temple, Jal Mahal (Water Palace), and Jantar Mantar—a World Heritage-listed astronomical center that dates to 1734.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private air conditioned Luxury Car from Delhi to Jaipur and Jaipur to Delhi
- Professional English speaking guide
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Manuments fees
- Gratitutes to Driver and Guide
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Palace, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
Amer Fort is a fort located in Amer, Rajasthan, India. Amer is a town with an area of 4 square kilometres located 11 kilometres from Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan. Located high on a hill, it is the principal tourist attraction in Jaipur.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
The Jantar Mantar monument in Jaipur, Rajasthan is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II, and completed in 1734. It features the world's largest stone sundial, and is a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is located near City Palace and Hawa Mahal.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
City Palace, Jaipur, which includes the Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal palaces and other buildings, is a palace complex in Jaipur, the capital of the Rajasthan state, India. It was the seat of the Maharaja of Jaipur, the head of the Kachwaha Rajput clan.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Hawa Mahal is a palace in Jaipur, India. It is constructed of red and pink sandstone. The palace sits on the edge of the City Palace, Jaipur, and extends to the zenana, or women's chambers. The structure was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Birla Mandir Temple, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Jaipur 302004 India
Birla Mandir, Jaipur is a Hindu temple located in Jaipur, India and is part of one of the several Birla mandirs located all around the country. The grand temple is located on an elevated ground at the base of Moti Dungari hill in Rajasthan. The temple is sometimes also referred to as the Laxmi Narayan Temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from there desired location in DelhiAirports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.