Private Jaipur (Pink City ) Overnight Tour from Delhi
Enjoy Private Jaipur Overnight 2 Days Tour from Delhi which includes accommodation, transport and Tour Guide. Visit such pearls of magnificent Jaipur architecture such as Jal Mahal Palace, the City Palace, Amber Fort and Hawa Mahal. Also, taste famous Indian cuisine.
• Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
• Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
• Step back in time on a history tour
• Breakfast included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1 Night Hotel accommodation in Jaipur
- 3/4/5 star hotel accommodation (twin-sharing)
- Packaged bottled water
- Pickup/dropoff from your hotel/airport/or your location
- English-speaking Professional Jaipur city Tour Guide
- All transfers / sightseeing by an air-conditioned private Car
What's excluded :
- Monument entrance/camera fees.
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
Day 1: Delhi - Jaipur
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
The driver will pick you up from your hotel in Delhi and take you on the 5-hour trip to Jaipur. Upon arrival, meet your private Tour Guide at Jal Mahal. Start the sightseeing tour by visiting Jal Mahal Palace (Photostop), located in the middle of Man Sagar Lake.
After Jal Mahal, visit the City Palace in the heart of Jaipur, which includes the Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal palaces and other buildings which are known for the blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture.
In the evening, visit Birla Temple, also known as Laxmi Narayan Temple, constructed from white marble with modern approach. After Visiting Birla Temple, enjoy dinner (own expense) at one of the local restaurants in Jaipur and drive back to your hotel.
Overnight at the Hotel.
Duration: 1 day
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Jaipur
Day 2: Jaipur - Delhi
Stop At: Amber Palace, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
After breakfast and check-out, your private Tour Guide will meet you at the hotel lobby. Start the day by visiting the Amber Fort.
Amber Fort is known for its artistic Hindu style elements. With its large ramparts and series of gates and cobbled paths, the fort overlooks Maota Lake.
Next, visit Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), named so because it was essentially a high screen wall built so the women of the royal household could observe street festivities while unseen from the outside.
Finally, see the observatory of Jantar Mantar, built by the renowned astronomer Maharaja Jai Singh. After the tour is over you will be taken back to Delhi and arrive to your hotel (own arrangement) around midnight.
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.