Private Jaipur Sightseeing Day tour from Delhi
An exclusive private one day tour from New Delhi covering the fascinating Pink City of India Jaipur. Jaipur has many attractions to offer by way of its exotic architecture, royal old palaces, museums & monuments. The tour by private air-conditioned vehicle includes all monument fees & a well versed guide.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 to 3 pax in a sedan/ 3 to 5 pax in a Toyota Innova / 5 to 10 pax in an AC 10 seater vehicle
- Monument and Entrance fees
- Private English speaking guide
- All DA/ Toll/ Parking , transport taxes and GST included
- Daily 1 bottle of mineral water per person in the vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
- Entry/Admission - Nahargarh Fort
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tips or gratuities
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Palace, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
You are picked up from your hotel/airport and you drive to Amer. Amer was the ancient capital of Kachawaha dynasty before Jai Singh founded Jaipur. This is a UNESCO world heritage site and one of the most beautiful forts of India. Stroll through the temples, impressively laid out courtyards overlooking the lake and gardens. Visit the Sheesh Mahal ie Hall of Mirrors which was the Diwan e khaas and enjoy a photo session
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nahargarh Fort, Nahar Garh Road, Jaipur 302002 India
The majestic Nahargarh Fort was built in 1734 and stands on the edge of the Aravalli Hills, overlooking the city of Jaipur.The fort was originally named Sudarshangarh, but it became known as Nahargarh, which means 'abode of tigers'.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
The City Palace complex in Jaipur has several buildings , courtyards , galleries and offices of Museum Trust. The Palace is famous for the artillery collection of the Maharajas of Jaipur.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
The Jantar Mantar Observatory is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Its a collection of curving geometric buildings that are carefully calibrated to monitor the movement of the stars and planets.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Hawa Mahal also known as Palace of Winds was constructed in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh to enable ladies of the royal household to watch the life and processions of the city. It is an extraordinary pink-painted delicately honeycombed hive that rises a dizzying five storeys
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
After a full day of sightseeing in Jaipur, you drive back to Delhi and are dropped off to your preferred location.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.