Private Jaipur Sightseeing Day Tour with Lunch
See major attractions of Jaipur in one day on a private tour of the Pink City. Visit two UNESCO World Heritage sites, Jantar Mantar and Amber Fort, and take in landmarks such as Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jal Mahal, and other fascinating destinations. Have the option to include lunch or purchase it independently, and go shopping for artisan goods.
* Hear insightful commentary from the guide
* Travel in comfort by private vehicle
* Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
* Cover the top sights even with limited time
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for Jaipur Sightseeing.
- Bottled water
- Professional Tour Guide
- Lunch Included
What's excluded :
- Monument entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Fort Palace, Jaipur 302021 India
After Breakfast In the Morning @ 9 :00 AM driver will received you and Proceed for sightseeing of Jaipur
Driver will Visit you the Main attractions of Jaipur step by step.
Main Places of Interest:
Hawa Mahal – The most famous landmark of Jaipur, the palace of winds built in 1799 by Sawai Pratap Singh was actually planned for the royal household to have a look at everyday life of the city. The palace has tier upon tier of curved arch surmounting fairy casements with “jali” – latticework screens.
City Palace forms one of the most famous points of interest and a major milestone in Jaipur. The beautiful development was designed by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh during his rule. Among the various fortifications and castles of Jaipur, Town Structure is unique, with its excellent art and structure. Town Structure complicated protects a large place, which is separated into a series of home gardens, courtyards and structures.
The Jantar Mantar monument of Jaipur, Rajasthan is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments, built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh, and completed in 1738 CE. It features the world’s largest stone sundial, and is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Amber Fort – One of the most magnificent destinations in Jaipur, on the rugged hills outside of town sits Amer Fort. (Amber Fort). It is an example of fascinating blend of Hindu and Muslim architecture built in red sandstone and white marble. The highlight of the fort is the Sheesh Mahal (mirror Palace), a palace known for its craftsmanship in mirrors.
Jal Mahal is a water palace that is situated in the midst of the beautiful Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur City. Jal Mahal is an exceptional structure of the Rajput culture. The palace and the lake around it were renovated and enlarged in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Amber. The wonderful five storied building built in red sandstone.
After that you can have your Lunch as per your choice of restaurant. We'll surely suggest you where to eat if you want, (Otherwise Proceed to visit you shopping places in jaipur).
after that driver will take you to visit the Monkey Temple the temple complex of Ramgopalji temple is colloquially known as Monkey temple (Galwar Bagh) in travel literature, due to the large tribe of monkeys who live here in the temples, which have been largely abandoned and only partially restored.
at last if time remaining we will visit you the Albert Hall Museum It is the oldest museum of the state and functions as the State museum of Rajasthan.
afterwards With lots of good memories of the tour driver will drop you back at your hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick you at Jaipur Airport/ Railway Station/ HotelAirports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.