Private Jangho port and beach tour with Chuam Chotdaebawi Rock from Seoul
Make your own customized private tour and use your time efficiently in limited time in Samcheok! Janghohang Port in Samcheok is famous for its round beach line and white sand shore and is known as the “Naples of Korea.” Offers excellent views of unique rock formations in the sea. The beach is popular for swimming on summer. Our tour guide will take you to Samcheok that you want to visit! There are many places though, you can discuss where to go and how much you want to spend time at the site! Itinerary is flexible! Plus you will have authentic local food in Samcheok like locals! In this tour program, you will visit major Samcheok Jangho Port & Beach, Chuam Suspension Bridge,Chuam Chotdaebawi Rock ! You can add Optional tour destination like Snorkeling, Transparent Canoeing, Samcheok Marine Cable car etc. But this is just a suggestion plan for you. If there's other place you want to visit, you can change the itinerary! Since it is a private tour only for your group.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Private Transportation
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees as itinerary activities only
- Entry/Admission - Jangho Port
What's excluded :
- - 5 USD tip/per person a day
- - Food and drinks(unless specified)
- - Personal expenses
- - Optional for Snorkeling, Transparent Canoeing
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chuam Beach, Chotdaebawi-gil, Donghae, Gangwon-do South Korea
Pick up at hotel in Seoul and head to Samcheok (3 and half hours).Chuam Suspension Bridge is located near Chotdae Rock, famous as a sunrise spot. The 72 meters long suspension bridge is the first suspension bridge that crosses over the ocean in Korea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chotdaebawi (Candlestick Rock), Chuam-dong, Donghae, Gangwon-do 240-220 South Korea
Chuam Chotdaebawi Rock in Donghae-si, Gangwon-do is one of Korea’s most famous tourist attractions. The beautifully formed rock towers high into the sky and resembles a candlestick, from which it gets its name. "Chotdae” is Korean for “candle,” while “bawi” means “rock”; quite literally “candle rock.”
The beautiful sight of Chotdaebawi Rock surrounded by 10 or so smaller rocks is sure to take your breath away. The surrounding rocks are named after their shapes; "Geobukbawi" (turtle), "Bububawi" (married couple), and "Hyeongjebawi" (brothers).
Chotdaebawi Rock is a popular place for visitors to come and enjoy the magnificent beauty of the sun slowly peeking its way over the edge of the rock face.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jangho Port, Jangho-ri, Geundeok-myeon, Samcheok, Gangwon-do South Korea
Janghohang Port is a short distance out of downtown Samcheok. The port is famous for its round beach line and white sand shore and is known as the “Naples of Korea.” From the beach, Janghohang Port offers excellent views of unique rock formations in the sea. The beach is perfect for watching the sun rise, and is popular for swimming on summer afternoons.
> Optional for Snorkeling, Transparent Canoeing
After finish tour, back to hotel in Seoul
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we can pickup and drop off service for any hotel in Seoul
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please add country code to your phone number at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.