Private Jeep Safari at Kaudulla National Park
Around Sigiriya there are 3 National Parks and 1 Eco Park. Elephants can be seen during most past of the month. Kaudulla National Park is the greatest Elephant Gathering in Asia. Aside from the elephants, Kaudulla National Park is a living space of 23 types of well evolved creatures including Sambar Deer, Sri Lankan Axis Deer, Chevrotain, Wild pig, Leopard, and Sloth Bear are different warm blooded animals. Rarely one could spot leopards and sloth bears.
160 species of birds including huge water flying creatures, for example, Spot-billed Pelican and Lesser Adjutant visit the Kaudulla tank. Asian Spoonbill, Grey-headed Fish Eagle, Black-headed Ibis, Painted Stork and Openbill Stork are common sights at the park. Peacock, Eagle, Giant Eagle that are hereditary to Sri Lanka are always hover over the park. You can have a best Tour Experience in kaudulla.
per adult from
2 to 4 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Fresh Fruit
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Sigiriya city area hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Kaudulla National Park
- Entry/Admission - Kaudulla National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kaudulla National Park, Galoya Road, Habarana 51375 Sri Lanka
Kaudulla National Park is a national park on the island of Sri Lanka located 197 kilo metres away from the largest city, Colombo. It was designated a national park on April 1, 2002 becoming the 15th such area on the island.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
#Hotel pickup and drop-off (Sigiriya city area hotels only)#Hotel pickup and drop-off, if outside of Sigiriya (can be arranged for an additional fee)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.