Private Jeep Tour of the Hamakua Coast
Spend the day with a friendly and knowledgeable local tour guide. All tours are custom and private and we cater to your specific interests. Learn about and discover the beauty which abounds along the Hamakua Coast on the east side of the Big Island of Hawai'i. We will visit numerous waterfalls, scenic vistas and lookouts, cultural/historical points of interest, indulge in local food and much more. Let us help you create memories that will last a lifetime.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden
- Entry/Admission - Akaka Falls State Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rainbow Falls, Waianuenue Avenue, Hilo, Island of Hawaii, HI 96720
Rainbow Falls is a beautiful and easily accessible falls. Learn about ancient Hawaiian legends and the incredible Wailuku river.
Stop At: Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden, 27-717 Old Mamalahoa Hwy, Papaikou, Island of Hawaii, HI 96781-7746
Wander past flowers and tropical plants as you make your way through the lush gardens down to the incredible Onomea Bay and falls
Stop At: Akaka Falls State Park, End of Akaka Falls Road Off Hwy 220, Hilo, Island of Hawaii, HI 96728
Akaka Falls is the tallest free-falling waterfall in all of Hawai’i and is twice the height of Niagara Falls. Take a short walk to an incredible overlook.
Stop At: Honokaa, Honokaa, Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
This cute little town is where we will be stopping for lunch and if time allows we can wander a few shops.
Stop At: Waipio Valley Lookout, 45-690 Pakalana St, Honokaa, Island of Hawaii, HI 96727-6934
This stunning lookout offers sweeping views of the culturally significant Waipio Valley.
Departure Point :Hilo, HI 96720, USA
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Hilo Intl Airport, 2450 Kekuanaoa St, Hilo, Island of Hawaii, HI 96720
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.