Private Jeep Tour to Vashlovani National Park from Tbilisi
Private Daily Jeep Tour to Vashlovani National Park from Tbilisi includes visiting one of the best national parks of Georgia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Lunch and dinner
- Entry/Admission - Vashlovani National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vashlovani National Park, Dedoplistskaro 1600 Georgia
Vashlovani National Park (Georgian: ვაშლოვანის ეროვნული პარკი ) is a national park located in the eastern part of Georgia, and was established in 1935 to preserve its unique shallow forests. In April 2003 the Reserve's area was expanded to 84.80 km² and Vashlovani National Park (251.14 km²) was made.
The area is characterized by its dry climate sitting only 150-50 meters above sea level.
Vashlovani State Reserve is notable for its unique, bad-land-like areas of desert and semi-desert steppe vegetation and arid and deciduous forests. It's also home to the great cliffs-of-the-canyons, known in the area as the "Sharp Walls", and the magnificent Alazani flood plains and forests.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- To prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), tour will be provided according to recommendations and guidelines of Ministry of Health of Georgia and World Tourism Organization.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.