Private Jinan Day Tour to Mount Tai with Lunch
Drive through the Shandong countryside to Mount Tai. Take a cable car to Wangfu Peak to start your visit. Walk along a good path to Jade Emperor Peak. Descend from Jade Emperor Peak and visit Dai Temple in Taian. Lunch will be provided at a local restaurant.
per adult from
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Roundtrip transfers at Jinan Hotels
- Entrance Fees to Mount Tai including shuttle bus & cable car
What's excluded :
- Children's entrance tickets
- Personal consumption
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taishan Mountain, Taishan, Tai'an, China
Tai Shan is the first of the Five Sacred Mountains and the word Tai means stability and peace in Chinese. For many centuries all emperors, upon gaining power, would climb to the top of Tai Shan and make a sacrifice to their ancestors and pray to heaven and earth. The mountain was listed as a UNESCO World Cultural and Natural Heritage Site in 1987.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Jinan, Shandong, China
Traveler pickup is offered
We will give you a call one day before pickup.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.