Private Jordaan and Historic Amsterdam walking tour
Join this 2-hour walking tour and experience The Jordaan District and the history of Amsterdam. A unique experience which gives you the chance of seeing the area through the eyes of a local. Walk along the courtyards on the Palmgracht, the Lauriergracht and to the end of the world which is where the Brouwersgracht changes into the Lijnbaansgracht. You will walk past the many hidden courtyards and other special places in The Jordaan.
See all the historic sights Amsterdam has to offer including places only known by locals. Get to know more about Amsterdam then just the Red Light District and the coffee shops. Learn about how in the 16th, 17th and 18th century the city played a major role in international banking, trade, arts, and architecture. You will see the historic sights together with its culture in the city. In this tour you will learn interesting historic facts about the most famous places, but also about unknown places only known by the locals.
per adult from
What's included :
- A local Guide
- A private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centraal Station, Stationsplein 9, 1012 AB Amsterdam The Netherlands
Discover the Jordaan district and the Old Town
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Amsterdam Centraal, Stationsplein, 1012 AB Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.