Private Jordaan walking tour
Join this 2- hour private walking tour and learn all you need to know about the Jordaan district. This unique experience gives you the chance of seeing the area through the eyes of a local.
The Jordaan District is known as one of the hotspots of Amsterdam where you will get to explore many of its beautiful and historical sights. Get to know all about the area's origins and how they date back to the 17th century where it was built for workers and immigrants that came to Amsterdam.
With this tour we will walk you past the many hidden courtyards and all the beautiful sights in the area like the Noordermarkt, Westertoren, Anne Frank House and Westerstraat. Your private guide will tell you many stories and anecdotes about the rich history and culture of this beautiful city district. Discover and learn all about the most famous places of The Jordaan, but also about the unknown places only known by the locals.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centraal Station, Stationsplein 9, 1012 AB Amsterdam The Netherlands
Explore what Amsterdam has to offer
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Amsterdam Centraal, Stationsplein, 1012 AB Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.