Private Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour Including Lunch
Enjoy a 6-hour, private tour of four UNESCO World Heritage sites. Visit Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath, Boudhanath Stupa and Pashupati Temple. Explore Hindu and Buddhist traditions as well as the tremendous architecture of Kathmandu.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within Kathmandu Valley)
- Local guide
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (outside Kathmandu Valley)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Head to Kathmandu Durbar Square, which is home to a house full of woodcarvings of different gods and goddesses. In this 3-story palace, you will also find the living goddess, Kumari. Both Hindus and Buddhists venerate her. You will also visit Old Freak Street, named due to its unique history of the 1960s and 1970s. Explore the intriguing little boutique shops and restaurants.
Stop At: Swayambhunath Temple, Swayamhu Circle Road, Kathmandu 44620 Nepal
Next visit Swayambhunath, also called the Monkey Temple due to the number of rhesus monkeys that call this place home. The sanctuary is up a long set of stairs, where at the top you will find amazing views of the Kathmandu Valley. At the top there is a vast stupa and other various Hindu sanctuaries.
Stop At: Boudhanath Stupa, Boudh, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Your tour continues to Boudhanath to see the biggest Buddhist stupa in Nepal. Then enjoy lunch at a local eatery for a phenomenal perspective of the stupa.
Stop At: Pashupatinath Temple, 44621 Pashupati Nath Road, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Your day finishes with a visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Pashupati. Your guide will teach you about the various sanctuaries that make up the site
Departure Point :Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May of 2015
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.