Private Kaunas and Pazaislis Monastery Tour
Kaunas is the second largest city in Lithuania and lies within 100 kilometers of Vilnius. It is situated at the confluence of the rivers Nemunas and Neris. Kaunas is charming not only for its historical buildings, green parks, but it is well known for its museums, counted over twenty with all their branches.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by car for 1-2 pax
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan for 3+ pax
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from hotels in central Vilnius
- Entry/Admission - Devil's Museum
- Entry/Admission - M. K. Ciurlionis House
- Entry/Admission - Pazaislis Monastery
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The M.K Ciurlionis Art Gallery and the Devil's Museum are nearby. Philosophical pictures by the Lithuanian artist and composer Mikalojus Konstantinas Ciurlionis (1875-1911) and some rather amusing devils will make your visit to Kaunas really unforgettable. Today it is the significant center of science, culture and industry.
Also you'll visit Pazaislis Monastery of the 18th century. In the last years it became the Center of Culture. Because of its perfect acoustics many concerts take place there in Summer.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your chosen Vilnius City HotelDates: Daily, except MondayReturn point: Return to your hotel
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.