Private Kayak Tour in the Venetian Lagoon
Thousands of tourists visit Venice and its islands every day. We will go where mass tourism has not yet managed to arrive, if you are looking for a slow tourism this tour is the one for you. You can enjoy the silence where nothing or no one passes. A tour inside the heart of the lagoon to discover its origins.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Laguna di Venezia, Venice Italy
We will explore the Venetian Lagoon through alternative itineraries we will sail to the most fascinating places of the lagoon through ghebi and sandbanks we will discover the most unknown and inaccessible islands that can only be reached by kayak which thanks to its flat bottom and rowing propulsion allow you to cross the shallows of the lagoon. Wandering among egrets and herons you will navigate and see incredible scenery, you can take breathtaking photos, or enjoy a beautiful sunny day to discover the most authentic places in the lagoon off the classic routes and mass tourism, we will visit oases of peace and deserted islands in a natural context typical of the lagoon between land and sea.
I invite you to read the article they published in Esquire magazine about the experience.
Departure Point :Fondamenta dei Squeri, 512, 30142 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.