Private Kayak Tour under the Krk Bridge
We offer tour in which you can go alone (single person kayak), in pair or with family. Before we start a tour you will get a short introduction with paddeling and tour.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Safety vest
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Camping Omišalj, Vodotoč 1, 51513, Omišalj, Croatia
Tour starts at Camping Omišalj, with a short plan of route and short lection of paddling.
Stop At: Krk Island, Krk Island, Kvarner Bay Islands, Primorje-Gorski Kotar County
Paddle under the Krk bridge with a stop to snorkel and get refreshed.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Sv. Marko, 52210, Rovinj, Croatia
The group will continue with paddling around the island of Sv. Marko or in the bay Voz. We will stop here to snorkel and swim. We will do a second stop and return to the start point.
Departure Point :Pušča 132, 51513, Omišalj, Croatia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- pet friendly
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.