Private Kayaking tour in the Chagres River
Explore rowing on a kayak the beautiful Chagres River before it merges at the Gatun lake where the huge vessels and boats transit from Ocean to Ocean. The Chagres river is the main tributary of water of the Canal. A quite waterway, enjoying the sound of the wild life of this dense tropical forest.
You might get the opportunity to see a sloth in a tree, a colorful bird peacefully living in the jungle or at the top the water plants, caimans, turtles among many others species of the local fauna.
After a short hike to the small port used by the Embera indigenous at Gamboa, the tour last about 1 hour and 20 minutes (in the kayak) always accompanied by our bilingual guide and probably also by an Embera guide from the area who knows the place better than anyone.
per adult from
3 hours 45 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Life jacket
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gatun Lake, Panama City Panama
The travelers will see the big vessels transiting the Canal of Panama and amazing rainforest around.
Pass By: Soberania National Park, Area Canalera de Gamboa, Panama City Panama
We will pass by the Important National Park.
Pass By: Canal de Panama, Panama City Panama
The road by car goes besides the Canal of Panama, passing by very close to The Pedro Miguel locks and the Centenario Bridge.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any other hotel , hostel or Airbnb, in the center of the city, in the finantial district or in the Casco Antiguo. Pick up in Hotels at Playa Bonita available with an extra fee
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.