Private King Ludwig Tour to Herrenchiemsee Castle from Salzburg
During this tour we will show you the Bavarian mountains, the lake of Chiemsee (including a boat ride (of about 20 minutes) to the island and the entrance to the palace of Herrenchiemsee (guided tour of about 45 minutes)).
Enjoy a breathtaking landscape and a nice boat ride over the lake of Chiemsee. Arriving on the men's island you enjoy a nice walk through the nice nature and visit then the palace of Herrenchiemsee, one of the three palaces of King Ludwig II.
You will have the possibility to enjoy the lake of Chiemsee by taking a boat and also take some free time to walk on the island and on shore.
Besides that we will show you more of the bavarian mountains on the way back where you will see the area of Traunstein and the nice valleys around, such as Reit im Winkl and Bad Reichenhall. Enjoy the breathtaking nature and feel the symphony of nature, lake and the bavarian style of living.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or limousine
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Herrenchiemsee
- Entry/Admission - Chiemsee Schifffahrt
What's excluded :
- Extra Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Be special Tours, Salzburg 5061 Austria
We will pick you up for free in the city of Salzburg and drop you also off for free.
Stop At: Schloss Herrenchiemsee, 83209, Herreninsel, Bavaria Germany
We will show you the palace of Herrenchiemsee: The palace where King Ludwig wanted to make a copy of Versailles.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chiemsee Schifffahrt, Seestr. 108, 83209 Prien am Chiemsee, Bavaria Germany
We will park the car in Prien and take the ship to the island of Herrenchiemsee where we will walk to the palace of Herrenchiemsee to see it.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Herrenchiemsee Palace Park, Herrenchiemsee, 83209, Herreninsel, Bavaria Germany
We will walk on the island over to the palace and visit the park.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know the hotel name, or the address where we can meet you. Airports
- W. A. Mozart Airport, Salzburg Austria
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress comfortable and enjoy the time here.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- face masks required for guides and team; special training of team to detect Covid-19 symptoms and keeping distances.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.