Private Kingston day tour from Ocho Rios
Get personalized attention and enjoy a flexible itinerary during this private tour of Kingston's highlights from Ocho Rios. Spend a the day visiting important sites such as the Tuff Gong Studio, Bob Marley Museum and Emancipation Park, Get to know the life and times of Bob Marley, the father of reggae, filled with treasured mementos and preserved memories of Bob Marley's life and accomplishments. Learn about the city's culture, people, and history from your private guide.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cruise port pick up and drop off
- pick up in air condition van
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Bottle water
- Entry/Admission - Marvyn's Paradise Tours
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marvyn's Paradise Tours, Marvyn Gayle Boscobel, Ocho Rios 1876 Jamaica
Your Driver/guide will pick you up at hotel lobby or cruise port in Ocho Rios at 8:00 am or 30 mins after your ship dock. Get comfortable and enjoy the scenery on the ride to Kingston in a fully air- conditioned van, passing through the rain forest of Fern Gully on the way. First stop is the Tuff Gang recording studio where Bob Marley's recorded most of his songs.
Next stop is the Bob Marley Museum Upon arrival, immerse yourself in the life and times of Bob Marley, whom many consider to be the father of reggae music. Embark on a guided tour of the Theater Exhibition Hall and the Main House. All original rooms have been preserved and remain just as they were when Bob inhabited the premises.
See Marley memorabilia such as costumes belonging to the legend's backup singers and an array of Platinum and Gold records. Walk through his bedroom and his personal recording studio; see his favorite clothing and his Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award. See a life-size hologram of Bob from the One Love Peace Concert in 1978. During your tour, your guide will tell you everything you ever wanted to know about Bob Marley and his music.
After a swing through the open-air produce market, spend some time at Emancipation Park, brief drive through the city of Kingston.
Head back to Ocho Rios for drop-off to your hotel, villas or ship port.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Ocho Rios, Ocho Rios, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from the lobby of your resort at 8:30 am or 30 minutes after the ship docks from the ship portPorts
- Ocho Rios Pier Shore Excursions, Turtle Beach Rd, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please Note: you MUST provide your hotel or cruise ship information.
- Minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- This tour pick up at 8:00 am or 30 mins after your ship dock
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Due to the covid 19 and the safety protocals set it is required that our Guests tempreature be checked ,the wearing of mask and sanitization be done before entering the Vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.