Private Kingston Day Trip From Ocho Rios
Discover the highlights of Kingston on a private full-day tour from Ocho Rios. Visit Spanish Town, the former capital of Jamaica, then take in Kingston landmarks including Tuff Gong Studio, Emancipation Park, and the Bob Marley Museum. Includes all transportation, private guide, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Professional driver/guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - St. Jago De La Vega Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Emancipation Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Bob Marley Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Jago De La Vega Cathedral, Red Church St, Spanish Town Jamaica
The Cathedral of St. Jago de la Vega is a church that is immersed in the rich history of Spanish Town as well as the establishment of the Church of England in Jamaica. Pursuant to being appointed as a Cathedral on November 28, 1843, the church undertook the task of serving in two distinct capacities. It provided a haven for spiritual growth for the parishioners of St. Catherine as well as to facilitate governmental rites and procedures for the island up until 1872 when Spanish Town ceased being the Capital of Jamaica.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Kingston, Kingston, Kingston Parish, Jamaica
A driver through the busy thoroughfare of downtown Kingston Jamaica, this is an experience of a lifetime into the heart of the culture and lifestyle in Kingston Jamaica.
Stop At: Emancipation Park, Knutsford Blvd. Oxford Road, Kingston Jamaica
The six-acre park includes fountains and public art. The park is known for the large sculpture Redemption Song at the park's main entrance. Redemption Song, which takes its name from Bob Marley's song of the same name, is an 11 ft. (approximately 3m) high bronze sculpture by Jamaican artist Laura Facey. The sculpture features a male and female figure gazing to the skies – symbolic of their triumphant rise from the horrors of slavery. The statue was unveiled in July 2003, in time for the park's first anniversary.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bob Marley Museum, 56 Hope Rd, Kingston Jamaica
The Bob Marley Museum is a museum in Kingston, Jamaica, dedicated to the reggae musician Bob Marley. The museum is located at 56 Hope Road, Kingston, and is Bob Marley's former place of residence. It was home to the Tuff Gong reggae record label which was founded by The Wailers in 1970
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up information is need upon booking and email contact will confirm location.Ports
- Ocho Rios cruise terminal, Turtle Beach Rd, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 adult per booking is required
- Minimum age is 5 years old
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- At Dr.Fun Tours we are putting everything in place from constant sanitizing, temperature check to ensure the safety of our Clients. All guides will operate with a mask, this is necessary to protect all our Clients and to ensure customers’ wellbeing and peace of mind.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.