Private Korouoma Canyon Tour
Tour with Premium class minivan, Your group or family only, flexible timing.
Moderate hiking. Korouoma is 30 kilometer long and up to 130 meters deep canyon fracture valley. Canyon and its high cliffs form a breathtakingly landscape to enjoy throughout the year. Korouoma is located at the Region of Koillismaa in Southern Lapland. The area’s landscape is exceptionally rugged and grand. Several 30 meter steep streams freeze during the winter forming huge ice formations, offering fantastic views and play of colours.
Car transfer from Rovaniemi takes about 1,5 hour one way. Picnic with hot drinks will be offered during the trip by open fire.
Great place for making nature pictures all year around.
Duration 5-7 hours
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- Light refreshments
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Korouoma Canyon
What's excluded :
- Enter in notes if allergies, vegans.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Korouoma Canyon, Saukkovaarantie, Posio 97815 Finland
Hiking in Korouoma Canyon with picnic by fireplace
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels and accommodations within 10 km from Rovaniemi center. Other locations are for extra fee.Airports
- Rovaniemi Airport, Rovaniemi Finland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.