Private Kotor old town walking tour with St Tryphon's & Maritime Museum visit
This tour will give you the opportunity to delve deep into this town’s rich past with visits to the town’s most important squares and monuments, also including a visit to the oldest and most important Cathedral dedicated to the Saint Tryphon. This cathedral was constructed in the year 1166 and is still the main centre of Roman Catholic tradition in Kotor and in Montenegro. From here, you will head to the Maritime Museum where you can see exhibits from prominent sailors of past centuries, models of different ships belonging to different time periods, weapons, sailing equipment and the elements of Boka Bay Navy trips – the oldest non-material heritage of Montenegro, preserved till today.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Licensed tour guide
- Maritime Museum entrance fee
- St. Tryphon cathedral entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Maritime Museum
- Entry/Admission - St. Tryphon Cathedral
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maritime Museum, Kotor, Kotor Municipality Montenegro
The Maritime Museum summarizes Kotor’s rich maritime history. It is one of the most comprehensive museums on the Adriatic coast, whose exhibits are displayed in the premises of the 18th century Baroque mansion of the prominent Grgurin family.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Tryphon Cathedral, Trg Sv. Tripuna 336, Kotor, Kotor Municipality 85330 Montenegro
We will visit the most significant monument from medieval Kotor - St. Tryphon .
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Port of Kotor, E65, Kotor, Montenegro
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.