Private Krka waterfalls & Trogir old town
Take a step back in time on our guided tour of the UNESCO-protected town of Trogir. You’ll explore the best that Trogir has to offer, from the medieval castles and bell towers to Catholic churches and vibrant squares. The alleyways of the town are glittered with unique treasures like flowered courtyards and 13th-century staircases - and you’ll get to see it all. From Trogir, you’ll tour Krka National Park and have the chance to relax near the famous Skradinski Buk waterfall. You’ll even encounter an Ethno village, old watermills, souvenir shops and a restaurant where you can taste local delicacies.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to the Park
- Entry/Admission - Krka National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krka National Park, Skradin, 22000 Croatia
A visit to one of eight Croatia’s national parks guarantees a day filled with unique experiences.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Historic City of Trogir, Trogir Croatia
This UNESCO protected town is best known for its Venetian architecture.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Obala Lazareta 3, 21000, Split, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service is on request.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We please you to take personal responsibility for your wellbeing. This begins with packing any personal protective equipment and sanitisers you require (face mask) . Please adopt hygiene practises and follow all health instruction from our professional staff once you are vacationing with us.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.