Private Kuala Lumpur Shore Excursion
You will visit and have a photo opportunity with the world tallest Twin Towers which have been the pride of the nation. Batu Caves is a late 19th century Hindu holy site establishment which hold the region tallest Lord Murugan statue, beside walking up the colourful staircase of 272. Witness the British colonization and the nation struggle towards Independence in year 1957 with the stunning Mogul-style and Tudor style architecture. The old and new Kuala Lumpur not to be missed.
Visiting a batik factory to learn the lost art of Batik making. Believe it or not, our Malaysian batik is better than our neighbour - at least it is colourful...
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guide fee
What's excluded :
- PETRONAS Twin Towers ticket
- Batik painting
- Entry/Admission - Petronas Twin Towers
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Petronas Twin Towers, Concourse Level, Lower Ground Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur 50088 Malaysia
This will be a photo stop. Please let me know if you are going to do the Skybridge visit which closes on every Monday. Guest will buy their own ticket, please make visit between 11.30 to 12.00pm. Guest will have lunch at the Suria KLCC
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Merdeka Square, Jalan Raja, City Centre, 50050 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Guest will be able to see Sultan Abdul Samad building, Independence Square, Royal Selangor Club, St Mary Cathedral, River of Life
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gombak, Batu Caves 68100 Malaysia
Walk through the flight of stairs with 272 steps to the cave. Hold the largest Lord Murugan statue in the region at 42.7m. Not for the faint hearted and weak knees.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jadi Batek Gallery, 30 Jalan Inai Off Jalan Imbi, Kuala Lumpur 55100 Malaysia
Guest able to witness the process of batik making. If guest would like to spend some time painting batik, please book in advance as the batik painting is not included in the tour price.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Merdeka Square, Jalan Raja, City Centre, 50050 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kuala Lumpur Intl Airport, Sepang 64000 Malaysia
- Boustead Cruise Center, Port Klang Cruise Centre, 42009 Pelabuhan, 42000 Pulau Indah, Selangor, Malaysia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.