Private Lake Balaton Experience with the Herend Porcelain Factory
Visit the world famous Herend Porcelain Manufactory with us and get to know about porcelain making technology. Book this private, taylor made experience to explore Lake Balaton and its surroundings with us. Enjoy a beautiful lunch with the view from the Tihany Abbey and afterwards walk with your professional private guide along the gorgeous promenade in Balatonfüred.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional english speaking tour guide
- Private transportation
- Entrance ticket to the Herend Porcelain Manufacture
- Coffe or tea in the Herend Porcelain Coffe House
- Lunch in a beautiful hungarian restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Porcelain Museum of Herend
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Tihany Echo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Porcelain Museum of Herend, Kossuth Lajos utca 140, Herend 8440 Hungary
Your private guide will pick you up from your hotel or appartment on an agreed time. You take a pleasant an hour and half ride in a comfortable air-conditioned car to the Herend Porcelain Manifacture. The Porcelain Manufactory, was founded in 1826. You will watch first a film about porcelain making technology which is followed by a guided tour in the minifactory. This is where everything was seen and heard than comes to life. Besides, there is an amazing museum where a huge collection of Herend porcelain is exhibited. We invite you here for a coffee and provide you free time for shopping. We drive you after the manufactury to the Tihany Peninsula, home to an 11th century Benedictine Abbey. The promenade next to the abbey offers a great panoramic view over the lake. You get to know the legend of the Echo and the goat hooves of Tihany. Here you have an unforgettable lunch with your guide. Balatonfüred is a short drive than afterwards, which was a popular resort for many famous Hungarian writers and artists whose magnificent villas has been turned into museums. You take a walk along the pretty Tagore Promenade to see the Kossuth fountain and the well known State Cardiology Sanatorium. Afternoon your private guide will takes you back on the north shore of Lake Balaton to your hotel or appartment and you relax on your way to the capital.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tihany Echo, Tihany Hungary
The Tihany Peninsula, home to an 11th century Benedictine Abbey. The promenade next to the abbey offers a great panoramic view over the lake. You get to know the legend of the Echo and the goat hooves of Tihany.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Balatonfured, Balatonfured, Veszprem County, Central Transdanubia
Balatonfüred is a short drive than afterwards which was a popular resort for many famous Hungarian writers and artists whose magnificent villas has been turned into museums. We take a walk along the pretty Tagore Promenade to see the Kossuth fountain and the most well known State Cardiology Sanatorium.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off can be arranged from the Budapest location of your choice.Airports
- Budapest Airport, Budapest, 1185 Hungary
- Széchenyi Chain Bridge, Budapest, Széchenyi Lánchíd, 1051 Hungary
- Liberty Bridge, Budapest, Fővám tér 1093, 1118 Hungary
- Elisabeth Bridge, Budapest, Erzsébet híd, 1013 Hungary
- Margaret Bridge, Budapest, Jászai Mari tér 3, 1137 Hungary
- Petőfi Bridge, Budapest, Petőfi híd, 1095 Hungary
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.