Private Lake Bracciano&Roman coutryside shore excursion from Civitavecchia
It is definitely beautiful and worth exploring, even though the only official tourist attraction in Bracciano is Castello Odescalchi. However, the medieval lanes are romantic and evocative. Climbing the lane to the right of the castle walls, visitors will find themselves in a place that time seems to have forgotten: a warren of winding, sloping medieval lanes and alleys. Around the far side of this little hilltop is a pretty belvedere with lovely peaceful views over Lake Bracciano and the green countryside speckled with olive groves and woodlands. Same story about another little pearl pf the area: Ceri, where the time seems to be just a point of view. Many visitors want to immerse themselves in the real heart of Italian countryside. Not better than this excursion can give you all of that.
per adult from
What's included :
- english speaking driver
What's excluded :
- food&drinks, gratuities
- Entry/Admission - Lago di Bracciano
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lago di Bracciano, Italy
After being met by an english speaking driver, you start travelling in an air-conditioned Mercedes sedan or minivan. After about 45 minutes you will reach your first destination: the beautiful Lake of Bracciano. You will feel like you are in another world. Largely considered to be one of Italy’s most important lakes, Bracciano is also the second largest in the Lazio region after Bolsena. And it’s not just tourists who flock to Bracciano, but Romans as well. The locals are often looking to escape the hustle and bustle of the big city and Bracciano, with its natural beauty and ban on power boats. The lake is kept calm and clean because it is protected, both as a part of the area’s national park and also because it is a water reservoir for Rome. You won’t regret to discover this lake, surrounded by greenery and olive groves, quaint villages and the imposing Orsini Odescalchi Castle. You can spend 3 hours around this enchanting spot. Perhaps you would like to visit the castle, or maybe you wish just to relax while walking around or lie down on the beach. It is up to you.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Borgo di Ceri, Piazza Immacolata, 00052 Ceri, Cerveteri Italy
This stunning place is just a portion of a larger city called Cerveteri, situated just in the middle of a countryside; it looks like a world away from..the world! With not doubts, there are not many places like this little gem of the Lazio region. Many Romans nowadays, to escape the hustle of the city, go to Ceri to get some relax and above to enjoy an unforgetable local food, such as pork and handmade pasta.
You have 2 hours for your leisure and afterwards, the driver will take you back and drop you off just outside your cruise ship.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will meet the driver just below your cruise ship. He will hold a sign with your name. As soon as you get over the gate, you need to look for him. He will await just outsode the gate.Ports
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- as long as the Covid-19 emergency persists, temperature checks for travelers are absolutely necessary in some tours and excursions that include museums, indoor places and busy areas.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.