Private Lake District, St. Wolfgang and St. Gilgen Tour
Spend a full day at one of the most picturesque areas of Austria the 'Salzkammergut' lake district. Highlights of that tour are many hidden gems of the area, like a waterfall, a gorge in a village, drive on off the beaten track roads and the villages St. Gilgen, St. Wolfgang and Mondsee. This tour is ideal for first-time travelers and everyone who wants to see crystal clear lakes and beautiful mountain sceneries.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Private local Guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Optional: boat ride from St. Wolfgang to St. Gilgen
- Optional: Rack Railway to the Schafberg Summit
- Entry/Admission - Weissen Rossl
- Entry/Admission - Lake Wolfgang
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Schloss Fuschl, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Fuschlsee-Salzburg, Schloss-Straße 19, 5322 Hof bei Salzburg, Austria
Meet your private local guide at the reception of your Salzburg hotel and get on board of your luxury private vehicle. Your journey will take you on country roads to hidden gems of the Lake District. Visit an off the beaten track village and a waterfall on your way to the castle of Fuschl with the emerald-green Fuschlsee as its backdrop.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: St Gilgen Mozartplatz, Mozartplatz, St Gilgen Austria
After a stop at the Mozart View Point, overlooking the entire Lake Wolgang the journey continues to St. Gilgen town center.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Weissen Rossl, Markt 74, 5360 St. Wolfgang im Salzkammergut, Austria
Next highlight of this full day private tour is St. Wolfgang, renowned for its beautiful old town center and picturesque emerald green waterfront, St. Wolfgang is one of the most beloved lakeside resorts in Austria.
Start your St. Wolfgang experience right in the town center where you will be dropped at the White horse Inn which is next to St. Wolfgang church. St. Wolfgang is a great place to walk about and enjoy some pleasant lakeside scenery. The area is renowned for water sport activity and sailing and was in fact, the location for many local movies. Although the waterfront is the primary attraction for tourists, St. Wolfgang also offers some key historical attractions such as the church of St. Wolfgang with its altar made by Michael Pacher and the beautiful old town houses. Enjoy some Austrian Specialty at the White Horse Inn Lake Side Restaurant or just visit one of the many cafes and restaurants of St. Wolfgang. Weather permitting you can optional also take the rack railway up to the Gaisberg Summit and get your lunch at the Mountain Restaurant.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Lake Wolfgang, St Gilgen 5340 Austria
From April 18th until November 3rd 2019 you will return to St. Gilgen with the boat and meet your guide at St. Gilgen.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Basilika St. Michael, Wredepl. 3, 5310 Mondsee, Austria
The last highlight on this 8-hour lake district tour is a stop at the Sound of Music Church in Mondsee.
After eight hours exploring one of Austria’s most beautiful areas, your private tour will conclude with drop-off at your Salzburg city hotel.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotel/address (airbnb etc.) in Salzburg, if your hotel is not in the list, then just mention it and we'll pick you up from there.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.