Private Lake Mountain Snow Tour from Melbourne
Wrap up warm and enjoy a mountain of fun with a snowy experience at Lake Mountain, Melbourne’s closest alpine resort. Travel via luxury private vehicle with your own local guide to assist you throughout the day. Located just two hours from Melbourne the picturesque snowy Lake Mountain Resort is perfect for a fun family day out or for first timers to the snow. with snow shoe walking, cross country skiing and tobogganing options. Apart from plenty of snow fun, why not visit the picturesque mountain village of Marysville, take a short trek to Stevenson Falls? We definitely recommend a stop at Yarra Valley Chocolaterie for hot chocolate on your return to Melbourne.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Ski equipment and lift passes etc. are not included. Arrangements can be made with MPT staff.
- Stop for morning tea in Marysville and learn about the fascinating history of this Victorian Village before hitting the slopes.
Perfect for a family snow play experience, you can enjoy the magical winter wonderland of snowy mountains, rugged cliffs and beautiful Australian bushland. There is an abundance of activities from cross country skiing to snowshoeing to tobogganing down the mountain on three dedicated toboggan slopes with runs to suit every level of skill, or bravery.
Challenge your friends to a snowball fight, build a snowman in the dedicated Snowman’s Village, take a walk, or just sit back, watch the world go by and enjoy a delicious hot lunch from the Heights Bistro and Bar.
Lake Mountain Alpine Resort has hours of fun for the whole family.
On the way back to Melbourne stop off in the Yarra Valley and visit the famous Yarra Valley Chocolaterie where you can sample chocolates and warm up with a delicious hot chocolate.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Melbourne
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please consider a climate of cold, wind, rain and snow.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.