Private Langbiang Mountain and K'ho coffee
Lang Biang mountain: The highest mountain in Dalat, where you can go up by jeep to see the Panorama view of the city.
Lat k'ho village: The original people in Dalat before french came. to see their culture and listen to their stories.
K'ho coffee shop: A special Coffee shop, which belongs to an American Man marred with a K'ho Girl
Xq embroidery art village: The typical Vietnamese artwork to create the masterpieces.
Flower forest company. See flowers and buy products of know more about some techniques of taking care flower in Dalat
Linh Phuoc Pagoda: The unique Pagoda: which is decorated by fragment of Broken glass bottles
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Da Lat Happy Tours, Da Lat 670000 Vietnam
We pick you up at 8.30 am. We start to go to the countryside, the first place we will see. It is the K’ho coffee Shop. One of the most famous coffee shop in Dalt. It belongs to A young couple. The man is American. Because of loving the girl and the local living culture so he decided to marry the girl and stay with her. He started to grow many kinds of coffee in his gardens. Like arabica. Robusta, cherry coffee. Come here you will see many types of coffee..and enjoy their organic coffee
After trying the coffee, we keep going to the Langbiang mountain, we take a jeep to go up the radar peak. Which is 1929 Meter High? From the mountain you can see a view of the whole Dalat city with the Geen house, some locals working on their Farm. Nearby the Silver River which was considered as the tear of the girl when she crying of missing the Men. Who Were dead and left her alone.
Visit a Lat, K’ho village. The real place, where you can see their traditional house, their way of life. listen to a local he will tell you about their culture, habit and the history of the village.
leave this place. after lunch, we visit the Xq embroidery art village, see many pictures those were embroidered all by hands. Those combined with the music and the illumination delimitate out images of life, nature, portrait and local behavior.
keep going to visit the Flower forest company. You can see the latest technique of growing flower in Dalat. here you can buy the flower fried by Japanese technique, those can last for 4 years, and keep your house beautiful every day. At the end of the tour, we visit a famous Pagoda in Dalat, The Linh Phuoc pagoda to see the unique of decoration. and enjoy the peace of the realm of Buddhism.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Dalat
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.