Private Las Vegas Airport to Hotel Luxury Limousine Transfer
Travel in style from the minute you step out of the airplane in Las Vegas! Enjoy a hassle free, seamless ride in the most luxurious and spacious vehicles available with a Private Luxury Limousine Transfer.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way private transfer in a super stretch limousine
- Meet and greet
- Scenic drive down Las Vegas Blvd
- Baggage assistance
- Bottle of champagne
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- At baggage claim you'll be met by a representative holding a custom sign with your name who will assist you with your luggage. Once you are comfortable in the Super Stretch limo, open your complimentary bottle of champagne, settle into your seat and relax. Leave the traffic to the driver, who will deliver you straight to the front door of your Las Vegas hotel. Operating from Las Vegas' McCarran International Airport, this is a great way to start off your Las Vegas trip! Price is per person, based on 6 adults per vehicle.
Departure Point :
AirportsMcCarran Intl Airport, 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
Return Detail :Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 passengers permitted per limousine transfer
- Price is per person, based on 6 adults per vehicle.
- Transfer includes one hotel stop only. Additional stops will be charged at USD50 per stop, payable direct on the day of travel
- Passengers are allowed one standard size and one carry on bag each
- Nevada law states children who are younger than 6 years old and weighs less than 60 lbs. must ride in an approved safety restraint system. Customers are responsible for bringing this with them. This cannot be supplied by the operator.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.