Private Las Vegas Hotel to Airport Luxury Limousine Transfer
Live in the lap of luxury until the moment you leave Las Vegas! Enjoy a hassle free, seamless ride in the most luxurious and spacious vehicles available with a Private Luxury Limousine Transfer.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer in a super stretch limousine transfer
- Baggage assistance
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- You'll be met at your hotel by a representative holding a custom sign with your name, who will assist you with your luggage. Once you are comfortable in the Super Stretch limo, settle into your seat and relax. Leave the traffic to the driver, who will deliver you straight to the airport.
Operating from your hotel, this is the perfect way to complete your Las Vegas trip! And there is no need to tip your driver as that is all taken care of for you!
Price is per person, based on six adults per vehicle.
Departure Point :
Pickup is available from select Las Vegas hotels
OtherLas Vegas, NV, USA
Return Detail :McCarran Airport, Paradise, NV 89119, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 passengers permitted per limousine transfer
- Price is per person, based on 6 adults per vehicle.
- Transfer includes one hotel stop only. Additional stops will be charged at USD50 per stop, payable direct on the day of travel
- Passengers are allowed one standard size and one carry on bag each
- Nevada law states children who are younger than 6 years old and weighs less than 60 lbs. must ride in an approved safety restraint system. Customers are responsible for bringing this with them. This cannot be supplied by the operator
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.