Private Lasagna Masterclass at a Cesarina's home with tasting in Bologna
Seize the opportunity to master the definitive comfort food: learn the handed-down recipe of the true Lasagna alla bolognese and enjoy its unforgettable, glorious taste.
Experience the regional traditions of everyday Italy and discover Bologna's cuisine like a local. Cooking Classes are a fascinating way to learn, especially when they take place with local experts. In this class, you will learn to make one of Bologna's signature dishes, lasagna alla bolognese. It's hard to think of a food more satisfying than lasagna, made up of layers of fresh pasta, ragù and béchamel sauce. Learn how to prepare your own lasagna from scratch with your host in their kitchen, and surround yourself with a truly Italian welcome.
Cesarine is Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 120 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Hands-on class in a real local home.
- Learn to prepare traditional Lasagna bolognese from scratch.
- Enjoy your Lasagna bolognese with local wine.
- Private booking, you will be the only guest(s)
- Cesarine apron
- Lasagna Expert Certificate
What's excluded :
- Your experience will take place in a carefully selected local home in Bologna, or the surrounding area (you can decide how far you'd like to travel). We cannot share the address of our host for privacy reason. Upon booking, you will receive all the details you'll need.
Departure Point :Bologna, Bologna, Province of Bologna, Emilia-Romagna
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.