Private Last Supper Guided tour and wine tasting in Leonardo's Vineyard
This is a private tour, there will be just you and your family (friends).
You will have a unique possibility to visit Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper wall painting in the refectory of Santa Maria delle Grazie church with an authorised tourist guide with a skip-the-line ticket.
You will visit Santa Maria delle Grazie church.
The tour ends with the visit of one of the most exclusive Milanese residences, a 15th century residence, where Leonardo da Vinci's vineyard is situated. After the tour of the residence and the vineyard, we will taste the wine from the vineyard accompanied with a typical Milanese aperitif.
per adult from
What's included :
- Milanese aperitif and Malvasia di Candia Tasting
- Last supper ticket
- Private authorised guide at your disposal
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: The Last Supper, Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 2, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Guided visit to the Last Supper of Leonardo, in the refectory of Santa Maria delle Grazie Church
Visit: Casa Degli Atellani - La Vigna Di Leonardo, Corso Magenta 65, 20123 Milan Italy
Experience an exclusive tour in a completely preserved 15th century house where Leonardo Da Vinci's Winery is situated. Try the wine from Leonardo Da Vinci's Winery accompanied by a tasty Milanese aperitif.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :The Last Supper, Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 2, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/11/2020 - 9/30/2020
8/11/2021 - 9/30/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM Tuesday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.