Private Layover: Full-Day Santiago City Tour with Airport Transfer
Explore the city of Santiago´s main points of interest on this full-day private layover tour, led by a personal guide. You'll learn about the local culture and history on a tour designed for those with limited time to spend in Santiago. Round-trip transport service is provided from the airport for groups of up to 12 people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Wine-tasting tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Start your private layover tour with pickup from Santiago International Airport in the morning, depending on your flight's arrival. From here you'll proceed to downtown Santiago for a cultural tour of the city. Your personal guide will introduce you to major landmarks such as Palacio de La Moneda, the former presidential palace and site of Chile's military coup.
Visit the Central Market, Santiago Fine Arts Museum, Plaza de Armas, the Mapuche Monument, Santiago Post Office, New York Street, and the Bella Vista district once home to the renowned Chilean poet, Pablo Neruda.
Next, your guide takes you on an intriguing 1-hour winery tour to taste local wines in the Santiago area. After your winery tour, you're served lunch at a typical restaurant offering a Chilean menu. Next,visit the Metropolitan Park Hills and admire views over every part of the city before you are transported back to the airport in the afternoon, according to your flight schedule.
Departure Point :Santiago Metropolitan Region, Santiago Metropolitan Region
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 people per booking, required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.